Find A Specialist

ASSH logoYou can find children’s broken arm specialists in your area. Here are some websites to help.

AAOS – orthopaedic surgeons

The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) is an organization of surgeons who specialize in treating bones and joints. Within that organization are several surgeons even more specialized in treating children and arm fractures. If you live in a smaller town you’re more likely to find an orthopedic surgeon by looking at the AAOS website.

POSNA – pediatric orthopaedic surgeons

The Pediatric Orthopaedics Society of North America (POSNA) is a highly specialized group of orthopaedic surgeons who usually focus only on children and their bone and joint problems. Members of this society are usually found in large cities, but you can search the POSNA website for a specialist near you.

ASSH – hand and arm surgeons

The American Society for Surgery of the Hand is a group of specialists who treat only hands and arms. Most of these specialists treat children’s fractures. I’m a member of both the AAOS and the ASSH. You can search theĀ ASSH website to find a specialist near you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *